Monday, October 20, 2008

KXAN Problems

I think that this article is great...I am so confused with all the KXAN stuff going on right now. When I saw the banner at the bottom of the screen saying that KXAN will no longer be available I was thinking, "What the hell?" That's just honesty! My boyfriend is a dedicated fan of Jerry Springer. It used to come on at night and he would always watch it or record it. There are other channels that show it..but this was the channel he was used to watching it on!! I never really understood what was going on. The article really cleared the air for me. The TV used to show how they were trying to charge us for a free signal..but that's not it. If you read the article...you will see how the author is talking to Time Warner customers mainly, and also telling it how it really is. I understand and agree with what the author is saying. Time Warner is making it seem as though KXAN is charging for a free signal when they are not. Time Warner just doesn't want to pay for their copyright to show their program. It is all just a big mess and each are to blame. I agree with what the author is saying about how Time Warner is lying to their viewers to keep them. I think that they have a lot of evidence against Time Warner for trying lie to viewers and much more. I just hope that all this is resolved in good faith as the law requires!

http://www.statesman.com/opinion/content/editorial/stories/10/1021anderson_edit.html

No comments: